Trusted by consumers and contractors alike, Dimensions® premium siding offers features that makes it among the finest Cellwood exterior cladding products.
• Folded nail hem provides strength to resist even hurricane- force winds up to 220 mph.*
• Oversized locking mechanism and full-length return for more secure locking
• .044″ thickness adds impact resistance
• Full 5/8″ profile height and authentic cedar texture looks like real wood siding
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Tested in accordance with ASTMD5206. Wind speed rating will vary depending on specific code region and construction method. Refer to local building codes for detailed requirements concerning allowable wind load and specified conversion tables for actual wind speed.
Longer Lasting Color
Our Duranyl® protection system provides unequalled defense for richer colors, even in the harshest climates, delivering exceptional durability and enhanced weatherability for greater resistance to impact, cracking, and thermal distortions.
Our Cedar Colors employ a high-quality coating system using Kynar 500®—a multi-layer, weather-resistant, high-end coating with a proven history of unmatched protection against the damaging effects of constant UV ray exposure—along with multiple layers of cedar graining and shading for superior fade resistance, remarkable texturing and color retention.
• 25% less expensive than real cedar
• Resists cracking, splitting and shattering
• Available in Double 4″ and Double 41⁄2″ Dutch Lap profiles
• Five unique colors to choose from